This policy (together with our Terms of Website Use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which we This Is Your Dream, will process any personal data we collect from you, or whichyou provide to us, in the course of using our site www.thisisyourdream.com (“site”). For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are the data controller.
• send you our newsletters from time to time.
• ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, contact us directly by emailing email@example.com
We do not store the credit or debit card details of any of our customers.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
• to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
• if we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organizations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.